Saturday 31 March 2018

NASI DAGANG



NASI DAGANG




Hello good people ,

        We meet again,and I hope this topic will give you  a little benefits when you read this blog and I hope  you guys enjoy .hehehe yeah .So can we start now?this time topic still about heavy meals .We want to talk about Nasi Dagang.Mostly we eat Nasi Dagang in the morning.This dishes popular in Kelantan and Terengganu .Firstly I think this Nasi Dagang only popular in Kelantan but no.The Nasi Dagang popular in Terengganu too .But people in Terengganu eat ‘Nasi Dagang’ to start their day ,early in the morning.Nasi dagang different because the taste of their Nasi Dagang rice .Nasi Dagang use brown rice and combination of fish curry make the taste superb .A complete dish Nasi dagang is rice ,fish curry,fried coconut,hard- boiied eggs,vegetables pickle and sambaI Basically i dont know where the most popular Nasi Dagang that we can get but when you guys come to kelantan it is very easy to find this delicious food.I always eat Nasi Dagang at the market in the morning but for me the taste still delicious and people that to do Nasi Dagang is from Kelantan.So its still the original recipe that they use.So when I in a semester break last month ,I try to do Nasi Dagang for the first time and guess what my  first try I did it and the taste so good .So today I want to share how to do Nasi Dagang too you guys


INGREDIENTS

For the rice
1 1/2 cup 'beras dagang' (red rice+fragrant rice), soaked in water overnight
1 small piece ginger, finely julienned
2 shallots, thinly sliced
1 Tsp fenugreek (halba)
1 cup coconut milk
1 Tsp palm sugar

For the Gulai Ikan Tongkol 2 pieces Ikan Tongkol, poached in water with 2 pcs asam keping and 1 Tsp salt. Reserve the poaching liquid.

1 big shallot, cut into chunks
1 small piece galangal
7 pcs dried chilli
2 cloves garlic
1 Tsp black peppercorns
2 Tbsp turmeric powder
1 cup grated coconut, blitzed with some water
1 cup coconut milk
1/2 a cucumber, cut into thick slices
2 red chillies, sliced lengthways and cut half
1 tomato, cut into wedges and halved again
Salt and palm sugar to taste

Basically this is not the full of the recipe but I will share a link how to make Nasi Dagang to make you guys understand . 


Thank you for the spend your time to read my blog .I end my blog with Assalammualaikum.Love xx



Written by:Nur Syafika





No comments:

Post a Comment

NASI BUBUR TAMAN SENTOSA

Hello everyone.. Next and last entry I want to share for you guys the famous food in Johor. The dish I mean is bubur nasi sentosa No.1 ...