Thursday 22 March 2018

NASI DAGING

Let guess what a special dishes that i will introduce.
Oh, come on... just guess it

It is Nasi Daging or known as Beef Rice. Did you happen to heard about that? Well, this dish also one of my favorite dish whenever i came back to my hometown. Because i love to eat beef! and i'm sured my lovely readers also love to eat beef. You can find it at night market or any local restaurant. The price is so affordable.



So, i will explain how this delicious Nasi Daging made of. There too many ways to make the Nasi Daging, but i only known this way which is my mom secret recipe. We would love to use kurma spices and will add tomato that has been ditched in small pieces to make it more colourful. This dish was simple beacause we eat with air asam tomato and beef broth. 



Written by,
Admin Fatin








No comments:

Post a Comment

NASI BUBUR TAMAN SENTOSA

Hello everyone.. Next and last entry I want to share for you guys the famous food in Johor. The dish I mean is bubur nasi sentosa No.1 ...